Sunday, May 15, 2011

Things are moving along....

Its been a pretty busy couple of weeks, getting the Donations link on the web site up and putting together the sponsorship proposal with the aim of going to potential sponsors shortly. 

But a highlight this week was doing two talks to the garde 5 and 6's at Trinity Primary School.  A friend of mine, Dianna is a teacher there, and the kids have been looking at the On a Wing & a Chair web site which has increased their curiosity as to what someone with a disability can do.  It was a very rewarding experience and I was amazed by the maturity of questions they asked me!

I'm still waiting on some parts for my plane so I can resolve the vibration issue.  Hopefully it should be up and running this week so I can get back up in the air.



Over & Out

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dave, I get these snippets of time that allow me to read AND absorb stuff, so here I am. Great job ! Hope the aircraft is fully ops now.

    FYI, I have been recommended to speak with a chap out at Bacchus Marsh who is somewhat of an expert on Jab motors. Glenn and I are flying there Monday 30 May to have him look over our 230 and give us some insights into how best we can tweak a few things to get better cooling across all six cylinders.

    Cheers
    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete